All the content on onlinebanklogins.net can be easily available on the Internet as well as
believed to be in the public domain. The content (including images and videos) which are
posted is believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act
(Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
onlinebanklogins.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take
appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable
intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on this site or if connections to your copyrighted material are returned through any web search and you need this material removed, you should provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for harms (including costs and lawyers’’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We recommend that you first contact a lawyer for legitimate help on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Must provide the evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must provide the valid contact details so we can contact you. Also your valid email is required.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in
- An explanation that the complaining party has a decent confidence conviction that utilization of the material in the way griped of isn't approved by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
- An explanation that the data in the notice is exact, and under punishment of perjury, that the complaining party is approved to follow up for the benefit of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly encroached.
- Should be signed by the authorized individual to follow up for the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via Contact Form.
Please provide us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to
other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result
in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.