Bank of America Bill Pay steps
Bank of America is an American multinational investment bank as well as the financial services company of the United State. Its branches are in Charlotte and North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London and many other places. It was formed by NationsBank’s acquisition of the Bank in 1998 A.D. It is the second-largest banking in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase. The Bank kept a clear concept about online banking to help make the financial life of people better through every aspect and every connection. Among other services is the benefit of health service which is the services that are related to the health of a person.
The bank’s large market shares other business activities, and economic impact has led to the various lawsuits and investigations regarding mortgages and financial back to the 2008 financial crisis. It’s an important practice of servicing the middle class and the huge banking community has yielded a substantial market share since the early 20th century. The steps for bill paying off the bank of America are as below:
Steps for bill paying off the bank of America:
1. Firstly open the browser that you have installed in your device. Now you can open any search engine browser. You can go to any of them. For me, google would be best.
2. To make a bill payment, first, you need to sign in to the online banking of America. Now you have to enter your customer ID and password and then tap in the login button of it.
3. Similarly, once you have logged in then you need to select the bill pay tab.
4. Furthermore, add a “Pay To” account where one can browse the company name or add a company or individual name to the person you want to make an online payment.
5. After that to select when and how much amount you want to pay and then select make payment.
6. Lastly, after the details added, the person will be paid automatically on that day with the amount you want to pay through the online payment through the bank of America.