Bank of America App | Download bank of
Bank of America is an American multinational investment bank as well as the financial services company of the United State. Its branches are in Charlotte and North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London and many other places. It was formed by NationsBank’s acquisition of the Bank in 1998 A.D. It is the second-largest banking in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase. The Bank kept a clear concept about online banking to help make the financial life of people better through every aspect and every connection. The following are the steps to download the app of the bank:
Steps to download the app of the bank of America:
- The first step is to open your respective App Store or Play store of your device to download your app of the Bank.
- Then you can search as “Bank of America”
- Tap the app and start downloading it. After the download is complete then you can install on your device.
- Lastly, you can open the app and login with your respective online banking ID and Password. But make sure you have entered your correct online banking ID and password. So, finally, you can click “sign-in”.
Use of Bank of America App:
- The app helps you to easily access your account and check balance, Transaction and the recent transaction from your device.
- Sign in your account with your respective touch ID or your fingerprint.
- With the help of this app, you can easily transfer your fund and even bill payment can be done.
- It also helps to transfer the money to anyone by email address or mobile number.
- You receive different alerts and notification according to your transaction.
- Helps to check your FICO score.
- I can even earn credit card awards.
- Make an order to replace cards or check copies.